COORDINATOR - NADIA GUNDERT
MANDATEThe Office of Youth Ministry is to provide a vision of "Comprehensive Youth Ministry" to the Archdiocese in an effort to support youth ministry programs and activities in parishes. The Youth Ministry Office is responsible for the development of a Commission to help and support youth ministry and foster communication throughout the Archdiocese. The office will collaborate with the Archbishop, priests and laity in the formation of Youth Ministry goals and activities, and to help support all parishes to be "youth friendly."
GOALS OF YOUTH MINISTRY
- Foster the total personal and spiritual growth of young people.
- To draw young people to responsible participation in the life, mission, and work of the Catholic faith community.
- To empower young people to live as disciples of Jesus Christ in our world today.
- Nadia is willing and available to help support all youth ministry leaders and their programs.Please call her at the Diocesan Centre, or email the Youth Office for information and or assistance with youth programming, activities and events.
YOUTH MINISTRY OFFICE SUPPORT
- The Youth Ministry Office provides general and specific youth ministry support for parishes, priests, and youth ministry leaders.
- Consultant Visits to Parishes
- Youth Ministry Training Session
- Youth Ministry Programming Support for Parishes
- Archdiocesan Shine Like The Son Youth Conference
- Resource Sharing & Development
- Young Adult Ministry, Duc In Altum Discernment Journey
- World Youth Day Pilgrimages
- Archdiocesan Participation in Steubenville Toronto Youth Conference
- Deanery & Archdiocesan Youth Events
- National Evangelization Team (NET) Coordination for the Archdiocese